[x264-devel] [Griffith Rees <griff.rees at gmail.com>] Re: Re: Problems compiling xubuntu ppc

Lists administration videolan at lists.videolan.org
Fri Jan 19 11:07:13 CET 2007

The deleted attachment is at:
    <http://lists.videolan.org/attachs/20070119/makeClean.error>

The deleted attachment is at:
    <http://lists.videolan.org/attachs/20070119/make-mpim-altivec.error>

----- Forwarded message from Griffith Rees <griff.rees at gmail.com> -----

Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:33:15 +0000
From: Griffith Rees <griff.rees at gmail.com>
To: x264-devel at videolan.org
Subject: Re: [x264-devel] Re: Problems compiling xubuntu ppc
	IN_REP_TO,MAILTO_LINK,RCVD_BY_IP,SPF_HELO_PASS autolearn=failed
	version=3.0.3

Sorry for the wait. Neither worked. -mpmi-altivec was not recognized (see
attached error log) and make clean; ./configure; make returned the same error I
had before (as one would expect).

Hopefully, giving you the full error log will make a difference. Thanks again,

-griff