[x264-devel] Grass Valley vibe mp4 encoded samples

Brian Quandt brian at thinkmobile.tv
Mon Jul 23 18:12:06 CEST 2007

I have access to two GV HD vibe encoders plus a GV 9030 netprocessor for a
while.  I'm planning on putting together test encodes from this equipment.
I can create many types of mp4 encodes (720p, 1080i), single program within
a TS stream, several programs (ie satellite type stuff) within a single TS
stream, etc.

Does anyone have need of any test samples like the above?  Or if you have
any specific requests let me know I'll try to accommodate you.

Brian