[x264-devel] Re: can x264 encode one frame with more slices currently?

alexander tian tian.alexandertian at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 09:18:57 CEST 2007

Hi, Elly

The x264 use the frame-level parallelism now. But is use the slice-level
parallelism before. I could not when change happend. I only can tell you
that the rev570  is still slice-level. You can get them to test.

This link may be helpful to you:
http://www.via.ecp.fr/via/ml/x264-devel/2007-01/msg00168.html