[x264-devel] Re: Optimizations for Cell Broadband Engine

Abylai Ospan aospan at netup.ru
Mon May 7 17:43:06 CEST 2007

Hello !

I have Ps3 with gentoo installed. All required SDK's for Cell BE is also
installed. I have compiled some simple examples which load code into
Cell's SPU's and making simple functions.
I can give access to this machine for anyone who can make this job :)
I have written to Guillaume Poirier at 03 Apr 2007 about this ... :)

Thanks !

--
Abylai Ospan <aospan at netup.ru>
NetUP Inc.