[x264-devel] x264 question

Muneeb Dawood muneebel at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 27 17:02:26 CEST 2007

Hi

  Yes I think it will be better aproach.. Thanks

  Best Regards

  Muneeb Dawood

Calvin Walton <calvin.walton at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 10/27/07, Muneeb Dawood wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am thinking of integrating x264 in a practical c++ application where the
> core encoding is done using c like features and using object oriented
> features of c++ for application developement and gui and using various c++
> libraries.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Muneeb Dawood

If you have the x264 library already compiled with a C compiler, you
can use it directly in a C++ program, e.g. by using

extern "C" {
#include
}

in your program code, then link to the library. There is no reason to
modify the x264 code at all here.

--
Calvin Walton

Muneeb