[x264-devel] Segmentation Fault in EvalPow

Jason Garrett-Glaser darkshikari at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 05:17:46 CEST 2008

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 11:17 PM, Jason Garrett-Glaser
<darkshikari at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/8/24 Thoerin <thoerin at gmail.com>:
>> My apologies in advance if this is the wrong place for bug reports.
>>
>> The error occurs regardless of input file and options so far as I can
>> tell. Other codecs work normally in ffmpeg.

Seems my message got sent before I finished it.  Here's the whole thing:

This is because, by default, unless you specify otherwise, ffmpeg
passes x264 an invalid RCEQ.  Because of this, x264 is removing
support for custom RCEQs in a few days.

Dark Shikari