[x264-devel] Fasten motion estimation

sean darcy seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 18:27:28 CET 2008

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 6:01 AM, Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski
<dominik at greysector.net> wrote:
> On Friday, 05 December 2008 at 11:37, Horst Weglanz wrote:
> [...]
>> I would start *here* if I were you? Simply tell him what motion has
>> occurred in the scene so he can fasten the computation?
>
> "Fasten"? You probably meant "speed-up".
>
> fas⋅ten
> /ˈfæsən, ˈfɑsən/
> –verb (used with object)
> 1.      to attach firmly or securely in place; fix securely to something else.
>
> Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)

Resist. Be welcoming. We all understood what he meant.

Non-native English speakers should feel confident they can post here
without having their English corrected unless there really is
ambiguity.

Especially, since as a monolingual English speaker, I'm continually
impressed how good their English is.

sean