[x264-devel] Fasten motion estimation

Jason Garrett-Glaser darkshikari at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 14:57:31 CET 2008

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 5:53 AM, Etienne Bömcke
<etienne.bomcke at uclouvain.be> wrote:
> On the other hand, it's these kind of corrections that help us non
> native english speaker to improve our english. As long as the
> corrections are not made in an aggressive way, I think everybody
> should be alright.
> Of course if there's more mail about english grammar and vocabulary
> than actual x264 problems, maybe we'll have to rename the mailing
> list... :-)

Oh, not to worry, x264 has a history of this sort of dual discussion
topics!  Following the x264 tradition, as per the following MOTD on
freenode:

Topic for #x264: #x264 - opensource MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 and touhou
dicussion - for development see #x264dev -
http://videolan.org/x264.html

we can just rename the mailing list description, e.g. "opensource
MPEG-4 AVC / H.264 and English grammar discussion."

;)

Dark Shikari