[x264-devel] PPC profile/benchmarks/computational complexity

R. Brouard opensource at musemagic.com
Wed Dec 10 00:37:49 CET 2008

Thx.  I'm not asking for complete profiles, I'm just asking for the
total processing time, the computer system or basically the PPC
involved, memory used,  the x264 flags used and the size of the input
file used.    If it isn't a 1 minute easy thing to do I don't want to
burden anyone.  Just looking for some fast numbers.

Benchmarking is a job in and of itself and why I'm doing a quick and
dirty estimate,  and a very rough theoretical mapping ratio to the
system.

thx for the link I'll check that out.