[x264-devel] I444 support

Neil Woodall vidsurfr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 05:39:32 CET 2008

One thing to consider is that for DCI application you are likely
digitizing at a resolution greater than the film grain.  In that
application, JPEG-2000 might actually do better.

You should also check out the following website for some comparisons:

http://compression.ru/video/codec_comparison/index_en.html