[x264-devel] Faster real-time encoding

Simon MAZUE simon.mazue at telecom-bretagne.eu
Thu Jul 24 16:32:31 CEST 2008

Hello,

I want to built x264 on Windows and Visual Studio.
Until now, it was quite slow so I was wondering if it's possible to
use threads that way. Because it seems x264 is not using Windows
threads and I don't know about pthread on Windows, but I'm not sure
there's a good implementation.

As you speak about threads, I would like to ask you if you know the
best threads' library to use on Windows.

Thanks in advance.

--
Simon