[x264-devel] Build errors in dct-a.asm and quant-a.asm

vmrsss vmrsss at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 12:23:07 CET 2008

Compiled yesterday from SVN (http://www.tortall.net/svn/yasm/trunk/yasm)

> $ yasm --version
> yasm 0.6.99.HEAD
> Compiled on Mar 23 2008.
> Copyright (c) 2001-2007 Peter Johnson and other Yasm developers.
> Run yasm --license for licensing overview and summary.

I am on MacOSX, till yesterday I compiled with nasm

> $ nasm -v
> NASM version 0.98.40 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 11) compiled on Feb
> 19 2008

but because of these ASM errors I tried to see if yasm would make a
difference, which it didn't. (Also, eventually I'd like to compile
with -arch x86_64 which looking at configure seems to require yasm --
haven't managed yet.) I also installed gcc-4.2 from XCode beta 3.1,
but did not help.