[x264-devel] x264 codec

Alan Harris alan at resoft.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 12:54:50 CET 2008

Jason

Thanks. As I suspected I was just showing my ignorance of the present
state of affairs.

Yes Xvid have the library available for direct integration, but they
also have a "codec" which when installed is directly visible to Windows
via the video device drivers and available as a filter. As this is dated
this year, I assumed it was typical of processes in use.

Thanks and I will not waste anymore of your time.

Regards
Alan Harris

I wasn't ware that the