[x264-devel] PowerPC hardware needed to maintain PPC port

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 23:56:25 CEST 2008

Hello,

My PowerMacG5 died a few weeks ago, and the price of the repair is
just unreasonable, as they always are with Apple hardware.

I order to keep maintaining x264's PPC, I'd be better of having such a
machine at home;

Would there be someone who would be willing to get rid of his/her
PowerPC machine?
If possible, a G5 would be better as it'd allow to maintain both the
PPC32 and PPC64 port, but I'd be more than happy with anything with an
AltiVec unit in it.

Thanks in advance!

Guillaume