[x264-devel] problem with h264 in vlc 0.9.x

hossein khajehjafari khajehjafari at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 16:54:33 CEST 2008

Dear guys,
I have a problem that i can not find its reson and soloution for that.
It will be very kind of you if help me to resolve that.
I tried to use all version of 0.9.x vlc to encode (save or stream) to h264(x264),
but when i start to do that (without encoding even 1 frame), vlc crashes and appeares a windows error report (about x264....lib) and close the vlc. I wondered that nobody reported this error. so i thougt that maybe the installation or the system or widows have a problem.
So i tried to install vlc on more than 10 different computers with same resualt. Is it my fault?!
Did i forget something?
What should i do?
What do you suggest?!
Thank you alot