[x264-devel] Terms of use

patrick at vvssystems.com patrick at vvssystems.com
Wed Oct 29 15:42:34 CET 2008

Hi team x264,

I represent a new company name VODI that will soon offer a system of video
on demand. We have a large library of movies that we have encoded
using your x264 codec. We intend to first distribute them through our
intranet to hotel then in the future we will provide our service
throughout internet. We'll be using VLC media player, witch is under
the GPL license, and with your codec it will make a great product. I
want to make sure that we have your collaboration about the
distribution and want to know if their royalties we have to pay to
licensors and also if you have any others informations that you think
might be useful for us it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help,

Sincerely,

Patrick Julien

VODI