[x264-devel] motion estimation

Oleg Terner olegt at numeri.co.il
Mon Sep 29 12:04:57 CEST 2008

We just want to get the mv of each mb as compared to the previous frame.

To make this simple, we took just 2 frames.
We see that the first frame is encoded as an I-frame, the second as a
P-frame.
However, the mv we got are sometimes very strange.

The question is therefore as follows:

How can we force the me routine to check mv only against the previous
frame. and if so, where do we get these values from.

Thanks
Oleg