[x264-devel] qp value

Erich Marth destinationcloud at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 2 10:01:09 CET 2009

Hi Gabriel thanks for your reply. The thing that really puuzels me is
that I don't understand who the MF values are computed inside x264. In
the standard there is a simple
Equation which is used to compute MF(a,b,c,qp):

MF/2^(qbits) = {a^2,...}/qstep

but as a result the MF values will repeat every six values. .

Destination