[x264-devel] Updated threaded slicetype patch

Mike Kazmier DaKaZ at zenbe.com
Sat Feb 14 04:09:34 CET 2009

All - well, this has certainly not been an easy project, but ultimately I think it is very worthwhile.  Please find attached the latest release candidate for the threaded slicetype patch.  Results from my testing have been quite impressive, hopefully no one can break this one (especially not on their first test case!) - but, if you do, please let me know right away so we can get this patch into the mainline code.

Thanks!

--DaKaZ