[x264-devel] x264 SoC

Chengbin Zheng chengbinzheng at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 00:32:57 CEST 2009

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Grozdan <neutrino8 at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/9/12 Chengbin Zheng <chengbinzheng at gmail.com>:
> > I'm just curious, the student for the weighted p frame project didn't get
> > finish it before the end of SoC (according to the progress page), so does
> > the student finish the project in his own time, or does a dev finishes it
> > for him/her?
>
> He'll finish it when he gets back on the 14th

Hi.
I would like to get an update to the weighted P frame prediction project.

Dylan said a week was needed, as it is almost done. A month has passed. Did
you hit a roadblock or something, severely hindering the progress?

I don't mean to make Dylan hurry, I just would like an update. I totally
understand how busy university is, and Dylan would have very limited time to
work on it.

Chengbin.