[x264-devel] MSVC project files

Gabriel Bouvigne bouvigne at mp3-tech.org
Wed Sep 30 12:08:04 CEST 2009

Jason Garrett-Glaser a écrit :
> We do not intend to support non-C99 compilers.  The reason that we use
> C99isms is because it makes the code cleaner and more maintainable.
> If we thought they should be removed, we would have never written them
> in the first place.

Sure.

I'm just asking if you'd (or Loreen) be willing to commit patches to the
msvc project files.

In the same mail, I tryed to say that I'd probably also send c99
workarounds for msvc, within separate patches. I'm not expecting those
to be commited, but those might still be be usefull for some readers of
this mailing list.

IE: I send project+c99 patches, but you only commit the project-related
ones. Is that fine?

--
Gabriel Bouvigne
www.mp3-tech.org