[x264-devel] MSVC project files

Alex mozzalex at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 12:27:00 CEST 2009

A patch to fix compilation in MSVC is very welcome. A lot of people have
problems with this.
I recommend committing the patch that fixes the project files and including
the c99 patch file inside the projects directory, so that MSVC users will
always have access to the most up-to-date version of the patch to fix c99
problems.