[x264-devel] So many NAL units per call

Zubair Ali Khan zkhan at d2tech.com
Mon May 17 21:13:04 CEST 2010

My issue. Some uninitialized memory was being processed.

It will be nice if someone can comment if the params specified here are
sufficient for ~ 80 kbps encoding for a real time application.

I am not a H.264 expert so several parameter are hard for me to
understand and configure.

Thanks
Zubair

--
Zubair Khan
Director of Technology

SB Office: 104 W Anapamu St, Suite J, Santa Barbara, CA 93110
MA Office: 105 Woodside Rd, Sudbury, MA 01776
Phone:     +1-805-564-3424 x 420
Fax:       +1-805-966-2144
Skype:     d2_zkhan
Yahoo:     d2.zkhan