[x264-devel] How to drop slice/packet to introduce losses for h264

Hardik Sharma hardik.sharma22 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 21:05:47 CEST 2011

Hey thanks for ur response but r u sure that wasn't for frame loss because i didn't find anything for slice drop. In fact I m trying to drop some random slices from code but i m getting error during make. The error I m getting is - 'implicit declaration of function ‘please_use_av_log_instead_of_printf', not even in the same file where i did the changes.