[x264-devel] Build x264 on QNX

Måns Rullgård mans at mansr.com
Fri Dec 16 20:27:06 CET 2011

Felipe Santana <felipe.santana at xmobots.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to build x264 on QNX, armv7le architecture.
> Is x264 compatible with it?
>
> If yes, can anyone help me on how I should do that?
> I have not seen any options in the configure script, that would enable
> building for QNX and arm architecture

QNX is POSIX compliant, so there should be few problems.  One thing to
watch out for is memalign() being broken for certain magic sizes, among
them 32674, 94070, 143237, 532396, 573392.  I can't imagine what kind of
bug causes this.  The upshot is that you must ensure the memalign()
emulation is activated.

--
Måns Rullgård
mans at mansr.com