[x264-devel] windows x64 question

Steven Walters kemuri9 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 00:41:21 CET 2011

MinGW x64 still has incompatibilities with MSVC x64, though there's
nothing like that in the x86 realm.

However, ICL can build x264, as it does support C99, and you can use
the generated static libs in MSVC
(on the condition you install the ICL redistributable and have the lib
folder on MSVC's library path)

I've compiled r1884 with ICL and the libx264.lib and x264.exe outputs
can be attained at
http://kemuri9.net/dev/x264/intel/
the x86 and x86_64 intel compiler redistributables are also there for
convenience.