[x264-devel] I have a few minor question relating to building my own binaries and cpu detection.

Branden Capell branden5th at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 06:17:58 CEST 2011

I was wondering that if I build my own binary in gentoo, and compile to all
the capabilities of my cpu, should I be worried if when I execute the
program that it tell me "using cpu capabilities none!". Is this normal or am
I mising something? Last of all when it says so many kb/s does that mean how
much data it is going through to compress it or how far it is through file?