[x264-devel] How to set slice-max-size

Hardik Sharma hardik.sharma22 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 23:37:18 CEST 2011

Hi guys,

I am new to ffmpeg and that's why having some problems while using ffmpeg for x264. I want to control NALU and I believe by setting slice_max_size I can control it. Please help me by guiding how to control slice-max-size and please also let me know that by this feature can I control P and B frames slice size too or is it just for I frames? Do I have to de-interlace the video for using slice-max-size?

I really appreciate your any kind of help. Thanks.

Regards,
Harry