[x264-devel] Intel Compiler support

Steven Walters kemuri9 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 00:02:58 CET 2011

you appear to be initializing icc in a odd way,
the proper way is to use the proper iccvars.sh script to initialize
the environment,
not simply add icc's bin folder to the path.

Also, I tested the committed patch against 11.1 and 12.0 on my debian
system and there were no issues such as this.

Looks like i'll need to get my debian system back up and running after
it went down from an upgrade to squeeze...