[x264-devel] Intel Compiler support

Dennis Munsie dmunsie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 01:34:11 CET 2011

I agree it's a bit of an odd way to set it up, but we normally don't use the setup script for our build system at work so I don't typically use the setup script.  I went back and retested using the setup script and I get the same results with 11.1 build 72.  With 12.0.2 20110112, it recognizes the gnu99 as a valid option and all works as it should.

The patch that was provided earlier doesn't seem to have any bad effects and allows it to work with more version of the Intel compiler - given that some people might not have access to the latest update, it seems like a nice thing to do.

dennis