[x264-devel] x264 OS4 port (source code changes)

fredrik at a500.org fredrik at a500.org
Fri May 20 07:07:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am working on porting libx264 to AmigaOS 4.x.

I've attached diffs of source code changes I've made to get it to
compile properly for ppc-amigaos target. It would be nice if they were
included into the official x264 sources.

The diffs are made against the latest x264 source code snapshot
(20110517-2245).

The altivec related Makefile changes are needed because newer gcc
versions can now generate altivec instructions also from normal code
making the compiled x264 crash on non-altivec systems unless altivec
compile options are limited to only those source files that need them.

I'm posting this message again because for some reason the attached diff
files got corrupted the last time because of some trouble with my mail
server.

Best Regards,
Fredrik Wikstrom