[x264-devel] x264 OS4 port (source code changes)

Fredrik Wikstrom fredrik at a500.org
Wed May 18 16:55:46 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am working on porting libx264 to AmigaOS 4.x.

I've attached diffs of source code changes I've made to get it to
compile properly for ppc-amigaos target. It would be nice if they were
included into the official x264 sources.

The diffs are made against the latest x264 source code snapshot
(20110517-2245).

The altivec related Makefile changes are needed because newer gcc
versions can now generate altivec instructions also from normal code
making the compiled x264 crash on non-altivec systems unless altivec
compile options are limited to only those source files that need them.

Best Regards,
Fredrik Wikstrom