[x264-devel] AVC Intra encoder based on libx264

Joseph Artsimovich joseph at mirriad.com
Thu Feb 2 18:11:06 CET 2012

On 02/02/2012 16:57, Jason Garrett-Glaser wrote:
>> No problem. We'll just keep using our command-line tool linked against a
>> patched version of libx264.
> But aren't none of the patches posted here so far, by anyone,
> sufficient to abide by all the necessary rules?
My patches were very ad-hoc, just to get the job done. Turning them into
something more general that doesn't break other stuff is possible, but
hardly worth the effort. We link our patched libx264 statically to our
(GPLed) AVCi encoding tool, and don't expect to make changes to either.

--
Joseph Artsimovich
Senior C++ Applications Developer