[x264-devel] multi-process encoding problem

David Wolstencroft lordrpi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 23:35:29 CET 2012

At a quick glance, It looks like there are some frames repeating
themselves around the late 14 second mark second mark. Check that the
stream is being sectioned properly.

Using:

ffmpeg -fdebug ts (options to decode to /dev/null), I get:

[flv @ 0x101007c00] av_read_frame_internal stream=0, pts=14880,
dts=14800, size=9037, duration=0, flags=1
[flv @ 0x101007c00] av_read_frame_internal stream=0, pts=14920,
dts=14840, size=24, duration=0, flags=0
[flv @ 0x101007c00] av_read_frame_internal stream=0, pts=14960,
dts=14880, size=23, duration=0, flags=0
[flv @ 0x101007c00] av_read_frame_internal stream=0, pts=15000,
dts=14920, size=24, duration=0, flags=0

I'd expect the small frame sizes to signal a repeated frame.

- David