[x264-devel] Rare macroblock errors in recent x264...

Jeppe Øland joland at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 19:24:40 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 9:36 AM, BugMaster <BugMaster at narod.ru> wrote:
> As Jason wrote you last month we need sample. Preferably short source
> sample with which we can reproduce your problem. If you can't provide
> source sample than at least provide short encoded sample with error so
> we can at least see it and analyse encoded stream (what caused error:
> high QP, wrong prediction, etc.)

That mail got lost too it seems :-(

Snippet made with r2197.
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3MnNal-dXZYSFYyZ081bXlmM2c
Google re-encodes it, but if you click File/Download you get the original.

As for getting some source content that exhibits the problem, so far
it's been hard to nail down something small.
But yesterday I may have found something ...

Regards,
-Jeppe