[x264-devel] x264: 10 bit builds

Reinhard Tartler siretart at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 23:48:59 CET 2012

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:47 PM, Sérgio Basto <sergio at serjux.com> wrote:
> On Ter, 2012-11-20 at 20:38 +0100, Nicolas George wrote:
>> Le decadi 30 brumaire, an CCXXI, Sérgio Basto a écrit :
>> > Hi, I'm one of the maintainers of x264 on rpmfusion.org
>> >
>> > so for next release of Fedora we have:
>> > /usr/lib64/libx264.so.125
>> > /usr/lib64/libx26410b.so.125
>>
>> That makes selecting the version to use with LD_LIBRARY_PATH impossible. Is
>> it on purpose?
>>

> You may choose use -llibx264 or -llibx26410b though

Please have a look at http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=667573

i did not upload that change to the debian package due to the freeze
yet, but do you see any problems with this approach? Ideally the
situation would be consistent in both Fedora & Debian. What do you
think?

--
regards,
    Reinhard