[x264-devel] Patch: C89 compatibility for msvc

Matt Oliver protogonoi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 13:30:06 CET 2014

OK here is an even simpler updated patch that fixes both libx264 and the
x2645cli compilation so that it can be performed natively using MSVC.
Tested using Visual Studio 2013 and also tested using gcc 4.8.2 to ensure
nothing was affected in any other build chains. From the patch though you
can see that the changes are so small that this was unlikly.