[x264-devel] x264 seems to ignore --min-keyint option

Paul ranftmaps at hotmail.com
Sun May 17 21:22:54 CEST 2015

Was trying to match other video streams that I did not want to reencode which already had a constant key frame interval (from a camcorder). When merging these will the new x264 ones it causing the mp4box muxer to start new streams.

Might want to update the documentation to note this. It took me awhile to figure out why the muxing was not working like I thought it would.

Thanks for the info.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.