[x264-devel] cmake based build system for x264?

Diederick Huijbers diederickh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 19:33:48 CEST 2016

I've requested the cmake option many times before and from what I see here
is that there is not enough motivation to support a cmake system. Though
there are clearly a lot of people looking for a solution. Therefore I was
wondering if we could find another solution, where the cmake build is not
part of the repository but resides as a unoffical project which is promoted
in the documentation / website? At least we don't have dozens of different
cmake files for x264.