[x264-devel] bug report: MB-tree frametype x doesn't match actual frametype y.

M. S. nichts.als at gmx.net
Wed Jun 14 17:05:59 CEST 2017

Hello again,

With the patched version, I've successfully done a 2-pass encoding of
the video described earlier.
I think the problem is solved, but I'll do some more encodings in the
next days.

Thank you again for the quick patch. I knew it had something to do with
the input, but I'd probably never discovered that it is a combination of
the frame size and the fake-interlaced flag.

Regards, Mike