[x264-devel] Problem with encoding

Pierre Delmas pierre.delmas at centrale-marseille.fr
Thu May 4 18:58:09 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

I don't know if it is the good mailing list to ask my question. If not
please tell me where I can ask it.

So my question is quite simple for some research purposes I have to
modify motion vectors and to embed them into a video (for that I use
libav). Currently what I am able to do is to modify the motion vectors
(not really a problem) but when they are encoding it seems that my
modification is destroyed (go back to the first value) so is it
inevitable ? If no where I do a mistake if you have any clues ?

You can find my code attached to look at. The function who do the
modification is named modifyMotionsVectors and the one which does the
recording is called writeVideo (and called writeOneFrame)