[x264-devel] Change of email address + 4k question

Janpieter Sollie janpieter.sollie at dommel.be
Thu Jan 16 11:59:06 CET 2020

Hi everyone,

I changed ISP, and the email address at the old ISP (dommel.be) is about to expire.

2nd question: I'd like to experiment with something like a neural network which could predict the MVs of a video on the GPU and pass it to the x264 core.
Any "entry points" to the core where you could say "hey, this info may be useful at function ..."?
Also, does anyone of you have an idea how much (%) we have in 4k/8k mode?
It requires complex techniques to find MVs in openCL when you go beyond the max image size of 2k/2k ...

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Janpieter Sollie