[x265] BUG

TNTI 916627249 at qq.com
Sat Aug 24 11:49:45 CEST 2013

Dear,
	I'm already successfully downloaded and tested the testing stream, then i found that shows some black blocks when we try to decode your's streaming by using strongene decoder. and also we got broken pictures when we decoding DIVX streaming by using HM12 decoder.
 	i believe that problem not caused by us, you can test it with a new version HM12.0. we got the same result when we decoding yours streaming by using HM12 and Strongene decoder. For Divx Streaming we got crashed when we decoding by HM decoder.
	According to my guess, this is due to DIVX and x265 only compatible with an old version HM decoder (such as HM11).the latest version HM wpp syntax has been modified,so that we can't decode it prefect. For our Strongene decoder, we can only guarantee that compatible streaming which encoding by the newest version encoder except encoding by any version of Strongene Encoder.
	i hope you can contact the x265 devoloper to confirm our statement to them, and also recommend them to upgrade their encoder as soon as possible.
	Thanks a lot.

Sincerely.