[x265] recent changes to cmake scripts

Steve Borho steve at borho.org
Fri Dec 6 00:43:43 CET 2013

On the default branch there has been some recent cmake churn.

We achieved near complete assembly coverage for the last of the vector
class based performance primitives, and so I have removed the vector class
library and the last few 16bpp primitives that used it.

And now that the remaining intrinsic based primitives are all unambiguously
x265 licensed, there was no need for a top-level cmake toggle to disable
them, and so ENABLE_PRIMITIVES_VEC has been removed.  The remaining
intrinsic primitives will always be compiled if your compiler supports them.

And since ENABLE_PRIMITIVES_VEC is gone, I renamed ENABLE_PRIMITIVES_ASM to
be simply ENABLE_ASSEMBLY, and changed the build define to the same name.

In practice, this will not have much of an effect, except that these old
(and now ignored) cmake flags will be present in the cmake cache (and
visible in ccmake/cmake-gui) until you clear it; which you might find
confusing.  On linux the easiest way to clear the cmake state is to delete
the build/ folder and recover it.

cd `hg root`
rm -rf build/
hg revert build/