[x265] x265 Main10 profile

Константин Мячин admin at machine-doll.ru
Thu Nov 21 12:57:35 CET 2013

Good afternoon. I apologize for my English.
I decided to ask a question. How soon will Bole less than the normal 10-bit profile x265? Just an 8-bit is the past and the future for 10-bit. The difference between them is large. I have many years of coding anime, and began to use the 10-bit x264 as soon as the first beta came out. And presently encoding only 10-bit encoderSo I would like to see more well-x265 and with the development of 10-bit. If you even have to, I can help in any way I can quickly his appearance. I compared their enkody 1080p x265 and x264 10-bit. At the same bit rate, almost no difference, except that the compressibility of the first bad and banding climbs everywhere. 10-bit profile would solve the problem.As practice shows, the spread x264 10-bit is more on the anime market. I am the first who has been encoded in this profile and distribute the net. As a result, almost all anime switched to 10-bit. And the idea now is not who is not even interested in the 8 bit x265. Ie how, now mobile phones are quietly eat 10-bit video. Not to mention the fact that they know how to play 4k video.
Therefore, the promotion will be faster if the x265 will start to appear on the developments Main10. I'm a little helps to decode x265 on the player MPC BE. At present, coding until x264 10-bit, but with the release of this profile have x265 will start in a lot of push your rips. For 10-bit decoders are already h265.
If anything I can help you, we are happy.

--
Fllear - OWA