[x265] My bug reports for rev. ~400-450

Mario *LigH* Rohkrämer contact at ligh.de
Tue Oct 22 13:27:15 CEST 2013

Am 22.10.2013, 12:52 Uhr, schrieb Shazeb Khan
<shazeb at multicorewareinc.com>:

> and did not observe any crash on VC11-x86_64 build.
>
> I request you to please check with latest repo, and let me know if it
> persists.

I tested with the most recent build released by El Heggunte today, r479,
and it finished without crash.

> Moreover weighted prediction (--weightp) is yet not ready to work with
> frameparallelism (-F 3).

Despite that, MPC-BE svn 3582 played the 360crop test without noticable
artefacts for me, as far as I checked briefly.

Testing will continue with 1080p and q20 this time. Report later in the VH
forum...

--

Fun and success!
Mario *LigH* Rohkrämer