[x265] x265_atobool & parseName

dave dtyx265 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 18:54:31 CET 2014

x265_atobool is made to process boolean cli options as --<option>
<yes,true,1 || no,false,0> which currently no option is setup for in
long_options[].  Currently, it is setup for boolean cli options in the
form of --[no-]<option>.  Which form do we want?  Both?

By passing bError to parseName then to x265_atoi and setting it a less
informative error message is generated than x265_check_params would
generate.  It looks like bError is intended for a bad cli option and not
a bad argument.  I would like to remove the use of bError in parseName,
x265_atoi and x265_atof and let x265_check_params do its job. Unless
anyone objects.