[x265] x265 integration and HandBrake

Tim W. tdskywalker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 13:47:34 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

Someone named Zhang Zhiqiang has submitted a patch for review to integrate x265 encoding to HandBrake. The patch looks good overall, but some changes are still needed.

While we do use ReviewBoard ( http://reviews.handbrake.fr ) for code review purposes, a lot of our development still happens on IRC, and I feel the patch would move forward quicker if we could get this developer to contact us on IRC.

Does anyone here know Zhang Zhiqiang and could make this happen? He could join #handbrake-dev on freenode (voice will be given to him if he announces himself in #handbrake). If it's deemed preferable, the #x265 channel would do just fine.

Thanks,

Tim