[x265] A compiler warning and a question

Mario *LigH* Rohkrämer contact at ligh.de
Wed Jul 9 10:04:37 CEST 2014

v1.1+260-a1e46d813642

+----
h:/MSYS/home/Entwicklung/x265/source/Lib/TLibEncoder/TEncCu.cpp:1192:6:
warning: unused parameter 'outBestPredYuv' [-Wunused-parameter]
  void TEncCu::xCheckRDCostMerge2Nx2N(TComDataCU*& outBestCU, TComDataCU*&
outTempCU, bool *earlyDetectionSkipMode, TComYuv*& outBestPredYuv,
TComYuv*& rpcYuvReconBest)
       ^
h:/MSYS/home/Entwicklung/x265/source/Lib/TLibEncoder/TEncCu.cpp:1192:6:
warning: unused parameter 'rpcYuvReconBest' [-Wunused-parameter]
+----

I made a trivial shell script to compile each both architectures (32 + 64
bit) and precisions (8 + 16 bpc) in a sequence. I noticed that the
compiling order can be different for different runs. Sometimes target
"common" is handled first, sometimes "encoder". Probably nothing to worry
about, just curious why it can be random.

--

Fun and success!
Mario *LigH* Rohkrämer
mailto:contact at ligh.de