[x265] cleanup m_sharedPredTransformSkip[]

chen chenm003 at 163.com
Thu Mar 6 23:56:12 CET 2014

A little more, I know *pred is readonly, and default0Save1Load2 may 1 or 2 in same loop, so *pred can safe to reuse, it reduce one memory copy.

But they in different level of function area, so we have to add a comment on loop (xRecurIntraCodingQT), for warning everyone, when they modify algorithm, don't broken *pred memory.

of course, the default0Save1Load2 just to get *pred, so I like remove this parameret, we can get *pred outside of loop, then pass a pointer to readonly memory as parameter of xIntraCodingLumaBlk().